OSHA Fall Prevention Training! We’re happy to announce that SNHHBRA & GMNHBRA in conjunction with NAHB will be offering a FREE 4-hour Fall Prevention in Residential Construction training course. This important his training program will focus on assisting both employees and employers on identifying and avoiding fall hazards encountered during home building operations. Each year over 350 construction works die in fall-related accidents, and thousands suffer disabling injuries. Without access to effective safety training, we will continue to see far too many accidents.
The seminar will teach you how to:
• Recognize common fall hazards in residential construction.
• Identify when fall protection is required.
• Determine which protection system to use for a given fall hazard.
• Understand the key requirements and basic safety practices for each protection system
• Understand the safety requirements and practices for ladders and scaffolding.